Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Think She Knows

Written By: Lea Fernandez :]
Date Written: 10.29.07
Song Description:
I wrote this song based on two people I know. I'm not going to mention names, so don't ask. I texted this song to my best friend and it made her cry, seriously! Then, she showed it to her friend [it was a guy], and he was 20 at the time, the song was meant for him. He read it, then he sung it, and it made him cry. He told my friend he wanted to be left alone and it got him and his girlfriend back together for a while longer :]. I guess I just have the ability to write a song that makes a grown man cry! The song lyrics are down below.
[Verse #1]
We said it was over
But deep down, we never wanted it to end
We said it was over
After this fight we could never be friends
[Hook]
Just because I found someone new
Doesn't mean I'll get over you
[Chorus]
I think she knows
How you saved my life
I think she knows
How you made me smile
I think she knows
That I love you more
As far as I can tell
I think she knows
That you're still my angel
[Verse #2]
I can't say
we haven't fought
I can't say
That there hasn't been a night
That I haven't thought of you
I can't say
That not a day goes by
Without the thought of you brings tears to my eyes
[Hook]
Just because I found someone new
Doesn't mean she could ever replace you
[Repeat Chorus]
[Bridge]
I know I've made mistakes with you
But I'll take the blame
I hate myself for hurting you
But I'll take the blame
I'd throw it all away
If you'd come back to stay
[Chorus]
I thinks she knows
How you saved my life
I think she knows
How you made me smile
I think she know
That I love you more
As far as I can tell
[Chorus #2]
I think she knows
How I really feel
I think she knows
What he had in the past was real
As far as I can tell
I think she knows
That You're still my angel