These four years were the best of my life
But now we both think it's time to move on
Knowin' that our love was so deep and strong
Makes it even harder for me to walk away
[Hook]
Holdin' your hand for the last time
Trying not to shed any tears as we say our goodbyes
Words that are broken should never be spoken
Leavin' all our precious memories behind
[Chorus]
Don't say it's over baby come back to me
It's been so long now since I've set you free
I know they got alotta girls but they ain't like me
I remember you saying that I was the one
I remember you saying that you were in love
Whatever happened to our happily ever after
You promised me our love would never die
So why did we say goodbye
I heard you were out with another girl
You must have whispered in her ear and told her that she was your world
But I can tell by the look in her eyes
She's only using you as another publicity surprise
[Hook #2]
Crying myself to sleep every night
Trying not to shed any tears as we say our goodbyes
Words that are broken should never be spoken
Leavin all our precious memories behind
[Repeat Chorus]
[Bridge]
So many nervous breakdowns over missing you
By the way you've been acting lately I know you feel it too
I'm wearin' too many scars for everyone to see
I'm still in your heart where I can't break free
I don't know how to stop this burin' buildin' up in my chest
Without you I know my soul won't rest until you come back to me
So baby don't...
[Repeat Chorus Until Fade]