Getting worked up with all the growing fame
It wasn't until Beautiful Soul came
That I was labeled as a "Disney" house-hold name
[Hook #1]
Now That I'm 21, I'm breakin' down that door
Showin' you another side of JMAC the world's never seen before
[Chorus]
You know those days are gone
When Beautiful Soul went number one
I'm all over it, you know that I'm done
I'm leavin' that memory behind me
And makin' new ones for my fans
You best believe that this is the new me
The one the world's been waiting to see
You know those days are gone
No need to rest
I'm doin' this for the best
It's time I took my leave
Leavin' that Disney road behind me
I've been workin' so hard for the success
I promise this is my best album yet
You got nothin' to worry 'bout, so don't stress
'Cause I know you wouldn't settle for anything less
[Hook #2]
You gotta understand that I'm makin' a change
I'm makin' a Departure from my old ways
[Repeat Chorus]
[Bridge]
From the J to the E to the SSE
I'm the JMAC Daddy of the NYC
And if you’re gonna try to mess with me
Then you better stand up to my lil’ bro Timmy
We could be the first twins born 9 yrs apart
My next single will be off the charts
With a talent so natural and so rare
No other artist can’t even compare
I bet you when you heard my voice
You had no other musical choice
With acting skills better than William Shakes
My fan status might start an earthquake
With thoughts of a new c.d. under my belt
My new tracks will make your heart melt
Just because you can lay down a beat and bust a rhyme
You know y’all are just wasting your time
You might have thought my song Beautiful Soul was annoying
But I'm the one every girl is adoring
My famous lip bite makes all the girls swoon
You guys better be saying good bye to your fans real soon
You might think this rap is lame
But all you haters should bow down your heads in shame
‘Cause you know you can’t compete with my fame
You hip hoppers think you’re so cool and fly
But my song Invincible must have made you cry
You all know that I'm number one
You best believe I'll rock you once this rap is done
So the next time you’re looking for the next best thing
I would prefer
The JMAC daddy of the NYC Ya her!
[Repeat Hook #1]
[Repeat Chorus 2x]